The Mission of the Village Nursery School is:
- to support family life in our community by treating every member of every family with whom we come in contact with love and respect.
- to teach the children entrusted to us;
* loving, caring ways to relate to each other
* to be fair in their relations with others.
* by giving them safe choices and allowing them, insofar as it is possible, to experience the natural consequences of their decisions.
* by providing every child with opportunities;
- to explore his or her own creativity
- to learn for the purpose of understanding
- to develop the ability to think logically
- to evaluate with humility, humor and hope